Filed Under BeSocialWorld
Marketers are always looking for the successful market that gives the biggest paycheck. Is it a magic formula that is out of reach for them. Actually, it is more complicated than that. It is just good marketing practices that have been proven over years of hard work and dedication.
There are tactics that have worked before with online marketing and continue to work in the online marketing world today. With these top three marketing tips, you will be able to increase your sales and survive in online marketing.
What are these three tactics?
1. Using unique web pages to promote each separate product you are marketing.
- Group similar and related products together, but use different sites for unrelated products.
- Always include product reviews on the website so visitors will have an initial understanding on what the product can do to those who buys them. Also include testimonials from users who have already tried the product. Be sure that these customers are more than willing to allow you to use their names and photos on the site of the specific product you are marketing.
- You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the website as an additional page. Make the pages attractive compelling and include calls to action. Each headline should attract the readers to try and read more, even contact you. Highlight your special points.
2. Offer free reports to your readers.
- If possible position them at the very top side of your page so they can’t be missed.
- Try to create autoresponder messages that will be mailed to those who input their personal information into your sign up box. According to research, a sale is closed usually on the seventh contact with a prospect.
3. Get the kind of traffic that is targeted to your product.
- Just think, if the person who visited your website has no interest whatsoever in what you are offering, they will be among those who move on and never come back. Write articles for publication in e-zines and e-reports. This way you can locate publications that are focusing on your target customers and what you have put up might just grab their interest.
- Try to write a minimum of 2 articles per week, with at least 300-600 words in length. By continuously writing and maintaining these articles you can generate as many as 100 targeted readers to your site in a day.
Always remember that only 1 out of 100 people are likely to buy your product or get your services. If you can generate as much as 1,000 targeted hits for your website in a day, that means you can made 10 sales based on the average statistic.
The tactics given above doesn’t really sound very difficult to do, if you think about it. It just requires a little time and an action plan on your part.
Try to use these tips for your marketing programs. You could end up maintaining a good source of income and surviving in this business which not all marketers can do.
Besides, think of the huge paychecks you will be receiving!