Filed Under BeSocialWorld
Social Media is an important part of business online these days, so much so that we need to think about how we are creating our “social media footprint”. The concept may sound strange, but actually is it quite influential and actually pretty easy to become involved in and use to your advantage for your business.
A social media footprint can easily be understood as the many places you have left your mark on the web. Your social media footprint grows larger the more and more places you leave your mark. And, as many social media sites as there are now, that footprint can grow quite large. Just think about it you can:
- Create a You Tube video.
- Create a Twitter account and Tweet daily, leaving mark after mark.
- Create a Flickr account and upload photos.
- Create a Facebook profile and network in your niche.
- Get LinkedIn with others through LinkedIn.com.
- Start a blog.
- Create Squidoo Lense.
- Comment on other people’s blogs.
- Digg, Stumble, Kirtsy.
There are so many things you can do, these are just a few. Why not start making your giant footprint today. Need help? Check out our services as we specialize in helping you make your footprint.