Filed Under BeSocialWorld
Micro-blogging is a shortened form of blogging that fits within 140 characters. It is a popular form of social media that is being used widely. The most popular micro-blogging sites are Twitter, Plurk and Jaiku. Micro-blogging has found its place in the business world as well. Many business owners are using Twitter and others in their marketing.
As a social media virtual assistant I can help you to do this as well. Some of the ways I can help you micro-blog are:
- Post catching links to blogs
- Find niche related articles to post links
- Posting links or updates to events client is hosting, attending or promoting
- Interacting with others on a business level
- Handling friend search request and approval per client guidelines
- Monitoring business name within social media
All of these things are great for your business. And can help in the following ways:
- Growing your client reach
- Giving your business a personal touch
- Increasing your brand awareness
- Has the potential to increase views to your website
- Increasing your “status” within your field
Heres what you will need to do in order to make it work:
- Login to the micro-blogging site for 15-20 minutes a day and respond to @ replies and DMs.
- If time permits, sprinkle in a few personal comments (Going to dinner, picking up the kids, etc.)
This is how you can best take advantages of the services of a social media virtual assistant for micro-blogging.
Photo credit: mfilej